TERMS & CONDITIONS
(1) Breeze watches may process your personal information, including but not limited to the following : your name, billing and shipping address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card information and other information pertaining to invoicing and receipts (collectively, "Your personal details"). "Your personal details" may specifically be collected and processed for the following purposes conducted on the Website:
Shopping Bag - Through the Website, you will be able to purchase Breeze watches. Breeze watches asks for certain Data. We will require your credit card information if a purchase is made through a credit card in order to process your purchase, confirm your order and ship the items to you.
My Account - You have the opportunity to create a personal shopping account with Breeze watches, which allows you to shop faster and easier. Using a user name and a password of your choice, you may access your account online at any time to add, delete, or change information. For this, Breeze watches needs your name and e-mail address. Should you elect to do so, you may also include in your “My Account” your telephone number, credit card information, and shipping and billing addresses. If you choose to include such additional information then you are also authorizing Breeze watches to store such information until such time you elect to change or delete it.
Customer Service - If you call Breeze watches's Customer Service center, Breeze watches may ask for information such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number and if you choose to make a purchase, your credit card information. Breeze watches uses this information to assist you and to process your transaction.
(2) Breeze watches will disclose your Data if it is required by law, or where such disclosure is necessary to enforce its terms and conditions or its rights and to protect your rights and those of others.
(3) Cookies: When using the Website, text information ("Cookies") may automatically be stored on and read from the hard-disk of your device. You may refuse to accept Cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of Cookies.
(5) If you have registered on our Website for your own account with Breeze watches, you can always refer to the My Account section in your account to find out which Data Breeze watches has collected about you. Even if you are not a registered user, you may send requests about your Data to Breeze watches. At any time, you may ask Breeze watches to inform you which Data Breeze watches has collected or stored about you in accordance with your activity on the Website. Also, you may ask Breeze watches to inform you for which purposes Breeze watches recorded your personal Data and to which recipients Breeze watches has transferred or will transfer your Data. Please contact Breeze watches at email@example.com
(6) You can request to update your Data. Please make sure to provide Breeze watches with current, complete and accurate information. In case your personal information changes, please submit this information immediately to Breeze watches at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(7) If you terminate your account at Breeze watches, Breeze watches will immediately erase all personally identifiable Data that it has stored about you.
(8) All materials on this website, and the site itself, are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights. These materials are owned by Breeze watches or its subsidiaries or affiliates, or used with permission of their owners. Such materials include, but are not limited to, the photographs, images, illustrations, text, video clips, audio clips, designs, logos, trademarks, and other materials contained in site. All rights are reserved.